Week Twenty Nine: Movement is more forceful
You are 29 weeks pregnant. (fetal age 27 weeks)
- Your baby now weighs about 2 and a half pounds (1150gm)
- and is about 15 inches (38.5cm) long from head to heel.
- Brain is busy developing billions of neurons.
- Baby's muscles and lungs are continuing to mature.
- The fetus can taste and respond to pain.
- The milk teeth have developed under the gums.
Week Thirty: Baby puts on pounds
You are 30 weeks pregnant. (fetal age 28 weeks)
- Baby measurements are 16 inches and weighs about 3 pounds.
- Length is 40cm and your baby's weight is 1.4 kilograms.
- The head is almost 3.5 inches (8cm) in diameter.
- The feet are nearly 2.5 inches (6cm) long.
- The wrinkled skin is becoming smoother now.
- In boys, the testicles have moved down to the groin.
- The baby controls its own body temperature.
Week Thirty One: Baby detects light
You are 31 weeks pregnant. (fetal age 29 weeks)
- Baby weighs 3.5 pounds and measures 16.5 inches from the head to heel.
- Baby's weight is about 1.6 kg and length around 42cm.
- The eyes have now completely opened and are responding to light and
- A loud noise near you may cause your little one to jump.
Week Thirty Two: Reproductive development continues
You are 32 weeks pregnant. (fetal age 30 weeks)
- The baby is 17 inches (43cm) long and weighs 4 pounds (1.8
- The diameter of the head is almost 4 inches (10cm).
- Under the skin the fat layer is getting thicker.
- The toenails and fingernails are completely formed.
- In boys, the testicles will be descending from the groin down into his